Group 4 Topic: 'The Changing Shape of Information'
- Provide an historical account of the availability of information. Refer to developments in both
Bangladeshand the and make global comparisons USA
- Discuss the impact of the Internet and how uploading has changed the way we find, use and transfer information
- Provide specific current examples related to business and education of consumers also being producers of content that is "uploaded."
Group 8 Topic: 'Personal Learning Environments and Social Networking'
- Provide an historical account of the development of social networking and PLE's
- Discuss the approaches taken in
Bangladeshand the and others to the use of social networking tools for education USA
- Provide current examples of how business and education use Web 2.0 tools to connect and deliver/find information
Combined – The Changing Shape of Information: Personal Learning Environments & Social Networking.
- Provide a historical account of the changing shape of information particularly highlighting social networking and PLE’s as well as the overall availablility of information.
- Discuss the impact of social networking, personal learning environments, and the fact that people can now upload information into these environments. How does it change the way we find, use, and transfer information.
- Provide specific examples of how business and education use personal learning networks and social networking and how they use it with information that is uploaded.