Thursday, March 08, 2007

Your test today on SAT test taking strategies

You can go to this link to log in and take your SAT test taking strategies test. When you are complete, submit the test and print it. Come get the SAT short answer questions from me. You should print your webtrack data and attach it to the test. (I suggest moving your webtrack data to the U drive!)


Webtrack Items that should be done
  • QC3A, QC3b, QC3C
  • IS3A, IS3B
  • Both labs for chapter 3
These were completed several weeks a go. I am having trouble with the webtrack software and need to you to turn it in.

Your test:

http://www.evtestcenter.com/student/direct.php?parm_1=125139&parm_2=322115

1 comment:

Edison High School Mr. Schlichtmann's classes said...

Vicki, It looks like not alot is going on please let me know my ninth graders can interact with your classroom?